Disaster Planning for Residents in Phoenix
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Phoenix is ensuring business continuity. However, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.