Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important possessions that were at one time automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.